(UL Classified Isobutane Refrigerant)
R-600a Hydrocarbons are rapidly increasing in use due to their low environmental impact and higher in efficiency. R-600a is a High Purity, non-odorized, refrigerant grade Isobutane in a disposable cylinder. Gas Innovation’s R-600a meets and exceeds the purity specifications set by AHRI used as a substitute for refrigeration. Gas Innovation’s R-600a also achieves better energy efficiencies in refrigeration units with zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and very low GWP (Global Warming Potential).
Refer to the EPA's SNAP List (Significant New Alternatives Policy) for a complete list of acceptable uses, click here.
Gas Innovations offers various package sizes for R-600a. These range from 14 oz disposable cylinders, large refillable cylinders and bulk tanks. Click on selected packaging below to meet your requirements.
- Superior High Purity quality Isobutane 99.5% +
- 14.1 oz / 400 grams
- Cylinder Valve CGA 166-½”- 16 ACME LH outlet self sealing
- Packaging, Sold by the case, 12 cyls./case
- EPA Approved UN1978, CAS-75-28-5
- Low <20 GWP and 0-ODP for the environment
Cylinder connection valve can tap opener.
- ½”-16 ACME LH thread outlet to ¼” RH SAE threaded connection to charging hose
- For use on self sealing cans
- Made from heavy duty brass
- T handle for fingertip control
- Thick seals to prevent leaks
Gas Innovations offers various package sizes for R-290 & R-600a.
These range from 14 oz disposable cylinders, large refillable cylinders and bulk tanks.
Click on the the low pressure packaging that will meet your requirements.
Request a Quote