(UL Classified Propane Refrigerant)
R-290 is rapidly increasing in use due to its low environmental impact and higher in efficiency. R-290 is a high purity, non-odorized, refrigerant grade propane in a disposable cylinder. Gas Innovation’s R-290 meets and exceeds the purity specifications set by AHRI used as a substitute for refrigeration and air conditioning applications. Gas Innovation’s R-290 has proven to achieve higher efficiencies in refrigeration units.
Refer to the EPA's SNAP List (Significant New Alternatives Policy) for a complete list of acceptable uses, click here.
Gas Innovations offers various package sizes for R-290. These range from 14 oz disposable cylinders, large refillable cylinders and bulk tanks. Click on selected packaging below to meet your requirements.
- Superior High Purity Propane 99.5% +
- 14.1 oz / 400 grams
- Cylinder Valve CGA 166-½”- 16 ACME LH outlet self sealing
- Packaging, Sold by the case, 12 cyls./case
- EPA Approved UN1978, CAS-74-98-6
- Low 3.3-GWP and 0-ODP for the environment
- R-290 absorbs more heat, faster, resulting in quicker temperature recovery and lower energy consumption
Cylinder connection valve can tap opener.
- ½”-16 ACME LH thread outlet to ¼” RH SAE threaded connection to charging hose
- For use on self sealing cans
- Made from heavy duty brass
- T handle for fingertip control
- Thick seals to prevent leaks
Gas Innovations offers various package sizes for R-290 & R-600a.
These range from 14 oz disposable cylinders, large refillable cylinders and bulk tanks.
Click on the the low pressure packaging that will meet your requirements.