High Purity Hydrocarbons & Specialty Gas Packaging and Portable Trailers
Differences between Gas Innovations High Purity Hydrocarbon guaranteed cylinders and standard low pressure cylinders.
21 DS CGA 600
#11 Threaded Valve
221 ds CGA 165
ALUMINUM FIBER WRAPPED HIGH PRESSURE TUBES PORTABLE TRANSPORT…Click here to view all portable trailers available
LIGHT WEIGHT, HIGHER CAPACITY, HIGHER PRESSURE
“a breakthrough in high-pressure gas transports, holding twice as much as comparable steel transports at 40% of the weight”
Transporting high-pressure gases with current applications in Argon, CNG, Methane, Helium, Nitrogen, Carbon Monoxide, HCL, Hydrogen and breathing air services.
This 10 foot model provides the most versatile, highest-density, lightest-weight gas storage module available on the market today.
Having both DOT and TC approvals, the portable trailers offer customers high filling densities at 40% of the weight of comparable steel transports. This means customers can transport high volumes of gas with vehicles as small as a ½ ton pick-up truck.
Aluminum Fiber Wrapped High Pressure Tubes are available for purchase or lease. Contact us.
CONTACT GAS INNOVATIONS FOR THE CONTAINER THAT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS…
Short and long term lease or purchase options available.
HIGH PRESSURE TUBE TRAILERS
- High pressure gas tube trailers
- Portable aluminum fiber wrapped high pressure tubes
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CONTAINERS
- Cryogenic (bulk)
- LPG (bulk)
- High pressure tubes (liquid compressed gases)
LPG RAIL CAR 120,000 LBS. TO 130,000 LBS.
LOW PRESSURE VERTICAL BULK TANKS
- 1190, 1990, and 3990 vertical gallon tanks
- 1,000 horizontal gallon tanks
LOW PRESSURE SPECIALTY GAS CYLINDERS 240 AND 260 DOT RATED
- LP‐20, LP‐27, LP-63, LP‐100, LP-105, LP‐420, and LP‐435
NEW Refillable Cylinder Packages & 48 Cylinder Pro Pack Pallets.
- Refrigerant Gases and Packaging
- DOT. 4BA240 cylinders
- CGA 510 Valve with Liquid Withdrawal Tube
- Butane, Propane, Isobutane & Mixed Refrigerants
- Non Odorized
HIGH PRESSURE CARBON STEEL AND ALUMINUM CYLINDERS
- Carbon steel size: 49/300 and 200/44
- Aluminum: 300A, 150A, and 80A